Monday, October 10, 2011

I SCARED JOSH!!! Yippee!!!!!!


Ok! So I know what you are thinking... She is creepy and weird! Both of which may be very true! BUT, I have a completely logical explanation for this. Really! Well it is logical to me at least...
Well, I do this really fast run where I barely lift my feet off the ground and take tons of tiny steps and run at people. Only to be funny!!! Mostly it just freaks my mom, my sister (Heidi) and my brother (Daniel) out. Especially when I do it in the dark... I really am not crazy! I just grew up in a very goofy family so I have them to blame for my actions.
Well this has never scared Josh for some odd reason and I have always wished it would. My powers don't work on him I suppose... Rats!!! Well I was determined to scare him once and for all tonight. I went to the bedroom and schemed about what I was to do. (Really I just saw a blanket and the thought hit me immediately.) I got down on my tippy toes and and crouched down, like I do my creepy run, and I wrapped the blanket around me. Joshua was studying (falling asleep) and he need a little waker-upper, so I tip-toed out right below his chair and stared up at him until he looked down. ( I may have made a giggle to get his attention.) When he looked at me I started talking in a gremlin voice and started running towards him. He jumped out of his chair!!! Wowzers! It worked. I ran across the room after him, but he started karate chopping and so I had no choice, but to stop. He has some crazy moves... You don't wanna mess with him when he gets into karate mode.
Well I hope you enjoyed my story. I had to share this monumental moment with the world! :)

1 comment: